You create an illusionary copy of a mundane musical instrument. The copy of the instrument takes on the shape of your fondest memory of the instrument,such as the first flute you owned,or the half harp gifted to you by a loved one. This illusion moves as its physical counterpart would,but it is weightless and is tangible only to the caster of the spell. This instrument may be used as a spellcasting focus. This illusory instrument dissipates if the spellcaster moves 10 feet away from it or chooses to end the spell. As a bonus action,you can command your instrument to create one of the following effects:
• Mimic basic sounds heard on a daily basis, such as a bird chirping,footsteps,or a slamming door.
• Automatically play a basic beat at the tempo of your choice.
• Record anything played on it, and play it back on a loop.
• Record and play back any noise that it could pick up within 15 feet,such as conversation,a royal decree,or a snoring party member who swears that they don't.
You manifest a minor wonder, a sign of supernatural power, within range. You create one of the following magical effects within range.
• Your voice booms up to three times as loud as normal for 1 minute.
• You cause flames to flicker, brighten, dim, or change color for 1 minute.
• You cause harmless tremors in the ground for 1 minute.
• You create an instantaneous sound that originates from a point of your choice within range, such as a rumble of thunder, the cry of a raven, or ominous whispers.
• You instantaneously cause an unlocked door or window to fly open or slam shut.
• You alter the appearance of your eyes for 1 minute.
If you cast this spell multiple times, you can have up to three of its 1-minute effects active at a time, and you can dismiss such an effect as an action.
You unleash a string of insults laced with subtle enchantments at a creature you can see within range. If the target can hear you (though it need not understand you), it must succeed on a Wisdom saving throw or take 1d4 psychic damage and have disadvantage on the next attack roll it makes before the end of its next turn.
At Higher Levels: This spell's damage increases by 1d4 when you reach 5th level (2d4), 11th level (3d4) and 17th level (4d4).
You whisper a discordant melody that only 1 creature of your choice within range can hear, wracking it with terrible pain. The target must make a Wisdom saving throw. On a failed save, it takes 3d6 psychic damage and must immediately use its reaction, if available, to move as far as its speed allows away from you. The creature doesn't move into obviously dangerous ground, such as a fire or a pit. On a successful save, the target takes half as much damage and doesn't have to move away. A deafened creature automatically succeeds on the save.
At Higher Levels: When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, the damage increases by 1d6 for each slot level above 1st.
A creature of your choice that you can see within range regains hit points equal to 1d4 + your spellcasting ability modifier. This spell has no effect on undead or constructs.
At Higher Levels: When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, the healing increases by 1d4 for each slot level above 1st.
A willing creature you touch is imbued with bravery. Until the spell ends, the creature is immune to being frightened and gains temporary hit points equal to your spellcasting ability modifier at the start of each of its turns. When the spell ends, the target loses any remaining temporary hit points from this spell.
At Higher Levels: When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, you can target 1 additional creature for each slot level above 1st.
You magically distract the triggering creature and turn its momentary uncertainty into encouragement for another creature. The triggering creature must reroll the d20 and use the lower roll.
You can then choose a different creature you can see within range (you can choose yourself). The chosen creature has advantage on the next attack roll, ability check, or saving throw it makes within 1 minute. A creature can be empowered by only one use of this spell at a time.