Increasing Vengeance: Whenever you hit a creature with a melee attack you gain 1 charge.
Vengeance Unleashed (1 action): You can expend 10 charges from to release a shockwave in a 10ft. range around you dealing 2d4 Force Damage to each creature. All affected creatures make a DC14 Dexterity Saving Throw. On a failed save a creature takes 2d4 Force Damage, is pushed back 5ft. and lands Prone. On a succesfull save a creature takes half of the damage, isn't knocked back and doesn't land prone. For each failed saving throw you regain 1 charge.
Vengeance Unbound (1 bonus action): You can expend 25 charges to imbue yourself with magic drawn from your increasing devotion. Until the beginning of your next turn you gain the following benefits:
- Resistance to nonmagical damage.
- 1 additional action, reaction and bonus action.
- Your attacks count as magical.
- Your strength modifier is doubled.
- You don't provoke opportunity attacks.
- You gain an additional charge for each hostile hit.
- You can't being Frightened, Charmed and Petrified