This spell is a minor magical trick that novice spellcasters use for practice. You create one of the following magical effects within range:
* You create an instantaneous, harmless sensory effect, such as a shower of sparks, a puff of wind, faint musical notes, or an odd odor.
* You instantaneously light or snuff out a candle, a torch, or a small campfire.
* You instantaneously clean or soil an object no larger than 1 cubic foot.
* You chill, warm, or flavor up to 1 cubic foot of nonliving material for 1 hour.
* You make a color, a small mark, or a symbol appear on an object or a surface for 1 hour.
* You create a nonmagical trinket or an illusory image that can fit in your hand and that lasts until the end of your next turn.